Why Live with Aimco
We make you feel welcome long after you move in.
Move With Confidence
- Lots of experience: Aimco is one of the largest owners and operators of apartment homes in America, so you know you will have one of the nation’s most professional management companies taking care of every detail.
- No surprises: Your apartment will be more than ready when you arrive. You’ll find it freshly painted, with clean floors, sanitized kitchen and bathroom, and a certification that it has undergone our full inspection.
- No worries: If you rent sight-unseen, our 30-day satisfaction guarantee means you can cancel your lease in the first month if you're not completely satisfied with your apartment and the Aimco team is unable to make it right for you.
Extraordinary Customer Service
- Our community team responds to all communication within one business day. And, we offer 24/7 emergency maintenance – so you’ll never wonder who to call or what to do when the unexpected happens. When our service teams arrive, you’ll find us prompt and courteous, right down to the shoe coverings we wear to protect your floors.
Simplify Your Life
- Streamlined leasing: Our experienced team leads you through an organized leasing process so you know what to expect as you approach move-in day.
- Point. Click. Done: You can apply, pay your rent, even submit service requests – all online. If you are already an Aimco resident, click here to log in.
- Get insured: All residents are pre-approved for renters coverage through Multifamily Insurance Partners.
Peace of Mind
- Your safety and security are of utmost importance to us. We strive to make our buildings, entryways and parking areas well-lit, and we check them frequently to maintain their top condition. Prior to move-in, criminal background checks are performed on all applicants. Upon move-in, we sign a mutual Good Neighbor Commitment: as our resident, you agree to be a respectful neighbor, and as your community team, we agree to be attentive and responsive, maintaining a clean and welcoming environment for all.